Nov. 8: MAJOR UPDATE has been released!
The WP AnythingSlider 3.0 has been released. This is a MAJOR update and you should proceed with caution when updating.
Please visit http://www.wpanythingslider.com for more information on the new version.
The plugin has been completely re-written and will NOT work as a direct upgrade from the previous plugin. It was suggested initially by CodeCanyon that because the plugin has been revamped so much that it be submitted as a new plugin altogether, but I want to provide the update to all current customers, so it has been released as an update rather than a new plugin.
Please update with caution.
The WordPress AnythingSlider plugin is a premium WordPress Slider/Banner Manager that brings the magic of Chris Coyier’s AnythingSlider to WordPress in an easy to use format.This plugin provides an easy to use management system, making managing slides comfortable for WordPress users of any level.
Much like creating posts or pages, you have the ability to create slides with photos, video, text or HTML content.
- Create Unlimited Sliders/Banners
- Custom Slide Manager
- Easily Manage individual slides, use them in multiple slideshows
- Insert Sliders in WordPress Pages, Posts & Custom Post Types
- Use photos, video, shortcodes & HTML within slides
- Drag & Drop Slide ordering system
- Use Shortcode Button to insert Sliders
- Build Sliders into your theme files
Here are some options you have control over for your slideshows. You can set the options to work across your site, or you can change the options per slideshow.
- Slide Order
- Slide Slide Height & Width or Variable Size based on Slide Content
- Show or Hide Next/Previous Arrows
- Show Next/Previous Arrows on Hover
- Show or Hide Navigation (Anchor Links)
- Show Navigation (Anchor Links) on Hover
- Keyboard Control
- Infinite Slides (Continuously Rotate, or rewind to first slide)
- Animation Speed
- Pause Slideshow on Hover
- Stop at End (Stops slideshow at the last slide)
- Delay Time (How long it pauses on each slide)
- Resume Delay (How long it takes to start the slideshow after user ineraction)
- Over 30 Transition Easing Effects
Updates will be noted here and will also be posted to my twitter: @jasonbahl
Benjitastic for his great reorder script
Merguez for his great adminpage and UI Element Classes
Lawley for the great Styles With Shortcodes plugin, used on my demo site
Matt Adams of Factor1 Studios for inspiration to get the project going.
Petey Photography for letting me use some photos in the demo slideshows! His photos ROCK !
November 8, 2011 – Version 3.0 This version is a HUGE update. Please update with caution. It’s not recommended to update from ANY previous version directly. This version is more of a new plugin than just an update to older versions. Visit wpanythingslider.com for more details.